If you’ve worked with Met Optix before, you will know that our mission is to be the #1 choice for metrology and testing products in Australia and New Zealand. We only stock and sell the very best metrology products, including arms, CMMs, components, and accessories on the market today, without exception.
With this mission in mind, Met Optix is proud to announce that we’re now stocking and selling the superior FISSO product range for the metrology market! FISSO, for those not familiar with the brand, is considered by many to be Swiss-made metrology perfection. Their products are of excellent quality and extremely precise, as FISSO holds itself to exceedingly high-performance standards. Many of their innovative products are unique within the metrology sector.
Who Uses FISSO Metrology Testing Arms?
Most industries today demand superior precision and stability for articulated arms. FISSO Arm 1.330, for example, is very popular with glass bottle manufacturers as well as an integral part of inspection systems in the industry. In these sectors, arms are used for inspecting, calibrating, and quality control. Some of the other various sectors that use FISSO arms include:
- The optics industry uses FISSO arms for many different applications. For example, they use metrology arms for holding various items, including lasers, light guides, cameras, light panels, and microscopes.
- The electronics industry uses these high-quality arms for a very delicate process. Here these arms are used to stabilize printed circuit boards (PCBs) during manufacture.
- The glass industry. As mentioned above, FISSO arms are used here to hold sensors for inspecting bottles.
- The forensic industry uses these superior holding arms for keeping electrical contact pens stable.
- Many industries use FISSO arms for holding tubes when extracting air.
- In the biochemical industry, holding delicate instruments is best done with a FISSO arm.
- In photo and video studios, cameras and photography subjects are held in place using superior FISSO arms.
The FISSO Best Sellers
FISSO offers many innovative products with uniquely helpful features, including their excellent 1-knob clamping system. Turn the one knob, and three joints will be either tightened or released for easy, fast, and highly accurate positioning. Some of FISSO’s best selling products include:
Metrology (Dial Gauge holder): Strato Line 3D Articulated Gauging Arm
- S-20.10, M-28.10, AP28.10, 3328.10, 3340.10, 4445.10, and 6463.10
Optical: Articulated Arms
- 4.120 and 1.320 (with different accessories)
For more information about Met Optix’s new line of superior FISSO products, please contact us on 1300 363 409 at any time, and we will be delighted to discuss your metrology needs.