French software developer Metrologic has been in business for over 35 years and over that time has developed a number of outstanding software packages including Metrolog. Metrolog X4 is the only software package able to communicate with any brand of CMM including Hexagon, Mitutoyo, Zeiss, Wenzel, Nikon, LK, COORD3 as well as portable CMM devices from Faro, Kreon, API, Hexagon and Creaform. In fact Metrolog is able to interface with over 100 devices including CMM, portable devices, robots and automation systems.
High performance: handles large data sets.
Metrolog X4 64-bit architecture uses all available computer memory and optimisation with unparalleled performance and ease of use.
The software architecture provides two key benefits:
- Import and process heavy CAD files.
- Import and analyze high volume point clouds without decimation.
An enhanced interface for smooth end-user experience
- The user-friendly graphical interface can be customised to suit operator’s needs, machine types and measurement types.
- New manual probing wizard.
- Automatic view orientation during acquisition.
- Multiple information windows (position and results).
- Software readily available in 19 languages.
Enhanced Analysis: best in class GD&T reporting
- New geometric and dimensional tolerances processing engine for handling the most complex cases.
“Expert” system ensuring the correct evaluation methodology and results.
Total support for the tolerance evaluation in compliance with the given standard.
Support for ANSI and ISO standards.
Certified and recognised software solution by the PTB and NIST organisations.
High performance point cloud analysis
- Designed to process and analyse large and dense point cloud data sets.
- Cloud comparison with CAD (Colour Mapping).
- Element extraction and automated GD&T.
- Intuitive treatment of flush and gap.
- Measurement with compensation for material thickness.
- Part quality estimator.
Met Optix is pleased to announce that we can now offer Metrolog X4 software on all new COORD3 CMM installations in Australia and New Zealand and expanding on our CMM software range of TouchDMIS and Verisurf AUTOMATE.