Featuring Loc-N-Load fixturing system from Inspection Arsenal.
CMM Fixtures from Inspection Arsenal
- Products Available: Loc-N-Load Metric and Inch versions
- Components: Cross-Bow™, D-Block™, Loc-N-Load™, Radial Plate, Indexable Plate, Open-Sight™, Rapid-Loc™, Silver-Bullet™, Simple-Stop™, Trigger-Block™ and more.
- Services Provided: Full sales, spare parts and accessories, support, installation and training.
- Custom Fixture Design: A custom fixture design service is available from Phillips Precision.
- Applications and Uses: Ideal for workshops, machine shops and general industry
Details on CMM Fixtures
CMM fixtures such as Loc-N-Load™ plates are designed so that you do not have to cover the entire granite, thereby losing that valuable datum source. Add rails to multiple machines and individual plates can move from one piece of equipment to another.
The system is also designed for customers to start out with only the plates they need and add components as required. Product is ready-made and can ship right away without long lead times that slow production. Covering the entire granite is no longer necessary.
Consider the following when choosing plates, rails and work holding:
- Overall size of granite/stage?
- Is there a probe station or other constraints?
- Number of CMMs or vision systems?
- Typical sizes of parts; part families?
- Will the fixture plate stay with a job box?
Existing work holding compatibility?
Existing fixtures to convert with adapter plates?
CMM Probing Systems
A full range of Renishaw manual and motorized indexing heads, touch-trigger probes, change racks and styli kits are available for all CMMs supplied.
For more information on any of our products or services or a quote, please fill in the online inquiry form below for a fast response – within 24 hours.
84 Hotham Street Preston VIC. 3072 Australia
Open Office Hours
M-F: 8am – 6pm
Get in Touch
1300 363 409