Large Format Vision Measuring Systems
Multi-channel sensor systems with large volume measurement.
About Large Format Vision Systems
- Models: AVX550
- Services Provided: Full sales, spare parts and accessories, support, installation and training
- Applications and Uses: Ideal for workshops, machine shops and general industry.
Starrett AVX machines offer a larger format X-Y-Z travel: 550mm x 400mm x 250mm. New to the AVX is the option to configure dual camera inputs, allowing the user to make measurements on both the macro and micro levels with one system without changing lenses or re-calibrating. Ideal for use in QC labs, research, engineering, or manufacturing environments where large parts with many intricate features need inspection. AVX models utilize linear guide X-Y transport for ultra-smooth, high-speed positioning and are driven by precision lead screws and servo motors.
- Transports are driven by hi-speed, low maintenance, precision mechanical linear bearings.
- Substantial granite base and bridge for superior machine stability and precision
- MetLogix™ M3 Software
24″ touchscreen PC
- LED Surface Ring Illumination, LED Transmitted Illumination and
LED Coaxial Illumination
- Digital Video Color Camera: 1.3 MP, 1/3″ SXVGA sensor
CNC Vision Systems
Starrett CNC vision systems are simple, easy-to-use, video measurement systems using either the Quadra-Check or M3 software.
Manual Vision Systems
Starrett’s manual vision systems are simple, easy-to-use, video measurement systems.
Horizontal Digital Vision (HDV) Systems
HDV systems bring digital technology to comparators.
For more information on our products or services or a quote, please complete the form below for a fast response.
84 Hotham Street Preston VIC. 3072 Australia
Open Office Hours
M-F: 8am – 6pm
Get in Touch
1300 363 409