Both wireless and wired versions from 5Nm to 800Nm in range.
Full sales, spare parts and accessories, support, installation and training
APPLICATIONS AND USES
Ideal for audit torque applications.
LIGHTSTAR™ torque wrenches are a range of precise torque measurement for auditing standards, with the following features:
- Equipped with SMARTWRENCH™ TECHNOLOGY for precision auditing
- Patented Residual Torque eliminates false readings that are difficult to detect
- Lightweight, durable construction designed for all manufacturing environments
- Patented Angle Restart Algorithm
- Identifies Gage (Tool # or ID)
- Verification of NM size
- Calibration tracking (usage and time)
- Insensitive to Point of Load
LIGHTSTAR™ WRENCH MEASUREMENTS
- Patented Angle Restart Algorithm – measures torque the instant the fastener starts retightening after overcoming static friction.
- Breakaway (first movement) – first recorded reading is residual torque in the joint.
- Loosening Test – Torque applied to loosen the fastener is the recorded reading.
- Angle Breakaway – captures the torque needed to set a fastener in motion.
- Peak – records the highest torque applied.
- Set – assembly applications.