Multi-Part and Ultra High Precision Roundness Measurement
Simple to use, highly accurate roundness measurement systems from the world leader in roundness measurement – Taylor Hobson.
About Taylor Hobson Multi-Part and Ultra High Precision Roundness
- Models: Talyrond® 500 HS PRO and Talyrond® 595 UHPR PRO
- Services Provided: Full sales, spare parts, and accessories, support, installation, and training
- Applications and Uses: Ideal for workshops, machine shops, and general industry.
Talyrond® 500 HS PRO
The Talyrond® 500 HS PRO is the number-one choice for manufacturers of precision components including bearings, lens moulds, fuel injectors and much more…
- Bearings – Harmonic analysis, tilt and form error to axis, roundness
- Medical – Roundness, form and radius analysis
- Fuel injectors – Angle and distance, surface finish, Roundness
- Lens moulds – Surface finish, parallelism and cylindricity
- Camera phone lens holders – Parallelism and roundness
Talyrond® 595 UHPR PRO
With the LH, you benefit from a highly functional, practical and flexible measuring machine that is as reliable and easy to operate as ever. The LH series combines first-class mechanical engineering with intelligent software, accessory options, and a comprehensive service package.
A range of roundness products robust enough for the shop floor but accurate enough for any inspection room.
Includes a range of systems such as the Talyrond® TR 595H PRO, Talyrond® TR 585H PRO and Talyrond® 565H PRO models.
Large capacity roundness
Includes the Talyrond® 565/585 XL PRO models for large diameter bearings and non-rotationally symmetric components and the Talyrond® 1700 PRO model for precision inspection of roundness and cylindrical geometry of large, heavy or complex components.
For more information on our products or services or a quote, please complete the form below for a fast response.
84 Hotham Street Preston VIC. 3072 Australia
Open Office Hours
M-F: 8am – 6pm
Get in Touch
1300 363 409